MBST is able to successfully treat both humans and animals without causing any pain at all. It’s an easy and kind treatment, which aids the recovery process in the event your beloved dog suffers an injury or has an operation. During treatment, patients can also relax in their own dog bed, which helps reduce stress.
But, what is MBST therapy and how does it work?
MBST, or Magnetic Resonance Therapy, is a patented German technology that transfers energy directly into the cells of the tissue we are treating. It is this which stimulates regeneration, encouraging healing and increasing the function of the joint, often eliminating the need for surgery.
How MBST can help your dog
This type of therapy has a multitude of benefits. Injured dogs who’re treated with MBST may heal quicker, meaning they can get back to enjoying long walks in no time.
Benefits for your dog:
- Increased mobility and decreased pain of the joints
- Reduced recovery time following an operation
- Safely cuts down on the time being non-active after surgery/treatment
- Treatment can be applied over casts and splints
- Used as prevention as well as reaction to an injury
- Pain free
- No side effects