What is MBST-THERAPY?
MR-Therapy (Magnetic Resonance) works at the cellular level. The worldwide patented German technology transfers energy directly into the cells of the tissue we are treating to stimulate regenerative processes.
Non-invasive, risk free therapy of pain associated with arthritis, osteoporosis, general wear and tear or sports/accident injuries.
Treats causes of pain at the cellular level to heal and relieve symptoms.
- Bacterial Infections
- Cancer within the last 5 years.
- Electrical implants – such as pacemaker, cochlear implants, defibrillators, insulin pumps, pain pumps etc.
- All of the above, the concern is within the area of treatment.
- Active Rheumatoid arthritis.
None – patients generally have better sleep at night after the treatment.
MBST® stimulates the hydrogen protons using radio waves, putting them into a ‘high energy’ state, this energy is then released in the same way as in MRI.
When we have an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) the energy is reflected out and picked up by sensors for the computer technology to turn this into an understandable image for us to see.
When we have MBST®, the radio wave is carrying the right frequency to be absorbed by the surrounding tissue. The devices work via chip cards and they come into play as these frequencies differ depending on what the tissue is that we are trying to act upon. When this ‘energy’ is absorbed by the tissue, it can initiate or reactivate regenerative power. The regenerative abilities of complex structures require revitalisation of certain signals to stimulate proper regeneration. Having the chip cards reduces human error and ensures it increases the rate of success.
MBST® should not be confused with other therapies such as PEMF, Shockwave and Magnetic Bracelets and Mattresses, as these only treat symptoms i.e:
MBST-Therapy is unique and not comparable to other treatments. Rely on a globally patented therapy with more than 220.000 patients treated and with over 80 % success in treatment. MBST® Magnetic-Resonance-Therapy stations are made in Germany. The manufacturer, MedTec Medizintechnik GmbH, works in accordance with international quality standards and has been certified in accordance with ISO 13485 since 2005 and ISO 9001.
Background of the MBST® Technology
- It has been used to treat people for over 17 years.
- Originated in Germany and currently available in 29 countries worldwide including China, Russia and Australia.
- Based upon similar principles as MRI, MBST® came about after patients reported reduced pain after having had MRI scan.
- Mr Muntermann found inspiration from these MRI reports and then developed MBST®.
- Cell Regeneration is the UK distributor and also has a MBST® dedicated clinic in Stamford, Lincolnshire.
- MBST® patients are treated in conjunction with physiotherapy or orthopedic consultation and advice on exercise to help aid recovery and rehab. It is important to have post physiotherapy treatment in order to return muscle memory to its pre-injured state, and also to manage the expectations of the patient in recovery. As MBST® works at cellular level, response time will vary in each individual patient. We ask all patients to give MBST® 10 weeks as a consistent recovery time after the treatment in order to see results. The outcome of treatment can then be checked on a MRI scan after this period.
How does MBST-THERAPY work
- Every MBST Treatment Unit uses a further development of the Magnetic Resonance Technology known form MRI.
- The MR-Technology introduces energy into specific cells or cell groups in order to stimulate their regeneration. This can result in increased function of the joint, significant pain reduction and often eliminating the need for surgery.
- Patients can be treated whilst relaxing, lying down or in a chair, depending on the area being treated by MBST®.
Who can be treated by MBST®
- People who suffer from a degenerative disease in joints and bones and metabolic bone disorders, such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis. However it should be noted that patients with osteoarthritis in stages 4 or 5 may have a longer cell regeneration healing time.
- People with bulging discs, sports injuries, broken bones, cartilage tears, ligament and tendon damage.
- Injured athletes, returning them to their sport at a faster and safer rate.
- People who suffer from pain and reduced mobility due to degeneration of bone tissue and joints. This is when the signals that should be aiding in the regeneration of bone and cartilage are not working properly.
- In veterinary for horses and dogs.