What is MBST-THERAPY?
MR-Therapy (Magnetic Resonance) works at the cellular level. The worldwide patented German technology transfers energy directly into the cells of the tissue we are treating to stimulate regenerative processes.
Contraindications for the treatment
- Blood infections.
- Bacterial Infections.
- Cancer in the area of treatment within the past 5 years.
MBST® stimulates the hydrogen protons using radio waves, putting them into a ‘high energy’ state, this energy is then released in the same way as in MRI.
When we have an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) the energy is reflected out and picked up by sensors for the computer technology to turn this into an understandable image for us to see.
When we have MBST®, the radio wave is carrying the right frequency to be absorbed by the surrounding tissue. The devices work via chip cards and they come into play as these frequencies differ depending on what the tissue is that we are trying to act upon. When this ‘energy’ is absorbed by the tissue, it can then be used to recharge the cell as it is the right resonance. This means that, with repeated treatment, we can get the cell back to the right potential energy and regenerate. Having the chip cards reduces human error and ensures it increases the rate of success.
MBST® should not be confused with other therapies such as PEMF, Shockwave and Magnetic collars, as these only treat symptoms i.e
- PEMF works on the ions as opposed to the hydrogen protons. Hydrogen is much more readily available in the body than ions. MBST® is the only device that can actually act at the cellular level. PEMF devices use a single magnetic field and coil meaning that the magnetic field treatment area is only right up against the wall of the device. With MBST® having 3 different fields, the treatment area is throughout the whole device, with strongest in the middle section. That is why it is designed with the bed, making it more open and comfortable for the patient. A dog is even able to sit in his basket within the treatment area.
- Magnetic bracelets claim to assist healing by increasing the flow of blood. The single static magnetic field in these products is not strong enough.
- Shockwave therapy encourages blood flow to the area of pain, an important factor in the healing process, however it does not treat the root cause of the pain.
Background of the MBST® Technology
- It has been used to treat people for over 17 years.
- Originated in Germany and currently available in 29 countries worldwide including China, Russia and Australia.
- Based upon similar principles as MRI, MBST® came about after patients reported reduced pain after having had MRI scan.
- Mr Muntermann found inspiration from these MRI reports and then developed MBST®.
How does MBST® work
- MBST® is made up of a treatment unit that uses three different electro-magnetic fields.
- The magnetic fields alternate, reacting with the damaged cells in order to stimulate their regeneration. This results in increased function of the joint, often eliminating the need for surgery.
- Patients can be treated with MBST® therapy whilst relaxing in their basket.
Who can be treated by MBST®
- Dogs who suffer from a degenerative disease in joints and bones and metabolic bone disorders, such as osteoarthritis and thinning of bones.However it should be noted that the earlier the arthritis is caught the better.
- Dogs with broken bones, cartilage tears, ligament and tendon damage.
- Injuries treated with MBST enable the Dog to return to work at a faster (safe) rate.
- In veterinary for horse and dogs.
Benefits for your dog
Increase mobility and decrease pain of the joints for your dog
- To treat; osteoarthritis, tendon and ligament damage, stress and bone fractures.
- Assist and speed up recovery after an operation.
- Safely cut down on the time being non-active after surgery/treatment.
- Alternative to long term injections.
- Non-invasive, so no recovery time needed as with surgery.
- Treatment can be applied over casts and splints.
- Used as prevention as well as reaction to an injury.
- It is a non-invasive and pain free treatment causing no stress to your dog.